Bagan to Mandalay (4D/3N)
- Length – 202 ft
- Wide – 48
- Ton – 2005
- Hull – 10 ft
- Draught – 4 ft
- Suite Cabin -390 square ft
- Deluxe Cabin – 280 square ft
- Myanmar Traditional Oil Massage (Aroma Oil)
- Bed Rooms
- Lounge (Good Connection)
- Sun Deck (Good Connection)
- Elephant Dance
- Lighting Festivals
Demonstration & Presentation
- Myanmar Traditional Thanakar Making
- Cooking Chicken Curry
- Wearing Longgyi (Male / Female)
- Tea Salad Making
- Buddhism Presentation
- Current Political Presentatio
Makara Queen Sun Deck
Makara Queen Upper Deck
Makara Queen Main Deck
Makara Queen Lower Deck
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- A 30% deposit of the total cruise fare is required at the time of booking depending and final payments are 30 days prior arrival date.
- Cancellation: 90 days to 60 days prior to departure – 30% on contract rate
59 days to 30 days prior to departure – 75% on contract rate
29 days and less prior to departure – 100 % on contract rate
- All cancellation must be in written notice.
- If reservations are cancelled (or) No-Show, no refunds will be made.
- Payment of all invoices must be made in USD , either by cash or bank transfer
(Tour Operator must take responsible for bank charges or fees)
- Full payments of other charges which exclude in cruise price are to be paid directly on Makara Queen.
- Up to 2 years: Complimentary in the parent’s cabin
- 3 to 12 years: If the child stays in existing bed with parents, 30% discount of the twin sharing rate.
Local Guide Policy
Booking of 10 cabins and above 30% discount on twin sharing on twin sharing rate applied for single use at guide room (Subject to availability).
Tour Leader Policy
Applicable for group of 20 pax and above :Twin rate applied for single use at Deluxe.
Terms & Conditions
- All schedules, itineraries and departure time may be subject to change at short notice.Makara Queen reserves the right to cancel or postpone the cruise up to 30 days prior departure date. In case of water level being too high or low beyond the control of Makara Queen , an alternative itinerary will be offered to clients by ship passer unless by prior agreement with the client.
- All prices quoted, invoices and receipts sent are in US dollars.
- All rates are net inclusive of 10% service charge and 5% prevailing government tax.
- Loss of baggage, money and other personal items are your responsibility.
- The fuel price is calculated on the average price of the months of October 2016 and Makara Queen will be entitled to impose a fuel surcharge at any time if the fuel price rise the price allowed for in the contract.
- Elderly clients and clients who are pregnant during their voyage should consult their doctor to ensure that they are fit to travel.
- Our Manager and Crews do everything reasonably with their experience according to changes weather, mechanical difficulties or any unexpected conditions. Client must accept Manager’s decisions and instructions.
- These terms and conditions are effected for both a booking via sales agent and directly from the client exists a contract between Makara Queen and client.
- Cruise ticket must be issued 30 days before departure and we will not allow checking in without ticket.
- Refunds will not be made for booking cancelled, due to inclement weather, safety and to protect human life or health.
- Clients are required to be on board the Vessel at least 30 minutes before departure time.