MINGUN DAY CRUISE SIGHTSEEING
Length : 84 Feet,(24.6) Meter
Beam : 20 Feet (6) Meter
Design Draft : 2.5 Feet (0.8) Meter
Deck : 2
Diesel Engine : 1 x 160 HP, Nissan Diesel, Model : PD 6-113856
Design Speed : 8 Knots
Max Upriver Speed : 6 Nautical Miles Per Hour (Dry Season)
Max Downriver Speed : 10 Nautical Miles Per Hour (Dry Season)
Navigation : Navigation Lights, Ship Horn, Search Light,
Communication : GSM & CDMA Phone, VHF Radio
Generators : 1x25Kva + 1×15 Kva for emergency
Fire Protections : Fire Extinguishers, Fire Hose Cabinets, Portable Fire Pump
Safety : Emergency Lights, Emergency Gen-set, Life Jackets, Rigid Floating Device,
Rescues Speed Boat
Passengers : 25 for day cruise and 8 for overnight cruises
Cabins : 4 Cabins With Private Bathroom and shower
1 Deluxe (Upper Deck)
Main Deck: 3 Superiors (Twins)
Lounge & Bar on the Sundeck/Solarium (Capacity : 10 Seats)
RV YANDABO SUN DECK
RV YANDABO MAIN DECK
All reservation and confirmation of availability by Yangon office.
Infants below the age of 4 years may sleep in their parent’s cabin without extra but the company cannot guarantee the availability of a cot. Children up to 12 years must occupy a berth and pay 50% of the adult rate if sharing the same cabins. Full rate applied if staying in a different cabin.
For booking of 4 + cabins: FOC accommodation in the officer accommodation on certain ships and according to availability.
Local tour Guides
We provide English Speaking Guide on boat. Guide is subject to availability.
Local guide will be charged USD 50 per person for Booking up to 3 cabins.
For booking of 3 + cabins, FOC accommodation in Half twin shared room provided according to availability.
- 30 % deposit is required upon confirmation of the booking.
If payment is not received after (14) days of confirmation, your booking will be automatically cancelled.(Refundable if the booking is cancelled within the cancellation terms).
- Final payment must be paid 30 days before departure.
- Payment will failure as a cancellation charges apply.
- Payment of extra F & B or extra excursions are to be paid directly on Yandabo boat.
For cancellations of bookings, the following charges will apply:
– Up to 91 days prior to departure : no cancellation fee
– From 90 – 61 days prior to departure : 30 % of the cancelled cabins amount
– From 60 – 31 days prior to departure : 50 % of the cancelled cabins amount
– From 30 – 15 days prior to departure : 80 % of the cancelled cabins amount
– 14 days or less : 100% of the cancelled cabins amount
- Partial reduction of rooms or change of departure date is deemed as cancellation and the above charges may be applied.
- Unless otherwise agreed 2 or more bookings of the same agent on same dates and same cruises are considered a unique booking resulting by the combination of each.
Charter Payment terms and Conditions
- 30 % of the total charter amount is required upon confirmation of any bookings.
- Final Balance of the total charter amount due 30 days prior to departure.
- All charter payments are non refundable in event of cancellation by charterer.
- All charter rates include fuel, pilots, gratuities to crew, main meals, coffee, tea and local mineral water of the cruise, A maximum of two guides and two coaches per charter as required depending on numbers
- All charter rates exclude pre and post cruise transfers, port dues, flights, hotels and other ground handling; laundry, beverages, wines and imported alcoholic beverages, important mineral waters.
- There are no special terms of payment for charters and the standard published bookings conditions and terms and conditions apply.